These in my opinion are the best travel quotes that can inspire you to travel. I love inspirational travel quotes. They bring truth to our thoughts about travel, life, and adventure. I am a little embarrassed that I spend a great deal of time on Pinterest looking for travel quotes. Click here to view some of my saved pins.
I hope they inspire you as much as they inspire me, giving you motivation to explore the unknown, do something you would never dream of doing and view the world for what it really is.
Keep these in mind! Happy Travels!
1. “One travels more usefully when alone, because he reflects more.” – Thomas Jefferson
2. “Where ever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucious
3. “The trouble is, you think you have time.” – Buddha
4. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neal Donald Walsch
5. “Travel… the best way to be lost and found… all the same time.” – Breanna Smith
6. “Create a bucketlist, do something you have never done before, visit some place you have never been, eat food you would never dream of eating, most importantly…live!” – Nadia (Nawdeeya Travels)
7. “To travel is to take a journey into yourself.” – Danny Kaye
8. “I’ve haven’t been everywhere, but its on my list.” – Susan Sontag
9. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
10. “The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page.” – St. Augustine
11. “Traveling- it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
12. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls. ” – Anais Nin
13. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
14. “A man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait until the other is ready.” – Henry David Thoreau
15. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
16. “Once a year, go someplace you have never been before.” – Anonymous
17. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – Anonymous
18. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.”- Eugene Foder
19. “Not all who wander are lost,” – J. R. R. Tolkien
20. “Oh the places you will go.” – Dr. Suess
21. “An investment in travel is an investment in yourself.” – Matthew Karsten
22. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
23. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Olivier Wendell Holmes
24. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
25. “He who who travel happily must travel light.” – Anotine de St. Exupery
Have any awesome travel quotes I missed? Which is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below.